Vivo iQOO 8 ADB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, PC Software & User Manual Download – Vivo iQOO 8 ADB Driver is a software that allows you to synchronize your phone to the PC, data recovering, backup files, and many hidden features between the Vivo iQOO 8 and PC. ADB driver for Vivo iQOO 8, also known as Android Debug Bridge, that you sometimes needed when you want to connect your phone to the PC. If the driver installs not correctly, you can’t do some advanced things on the PC, along with the primary file transfer.
With the Vivo ADB driver set up on a PC, you can utilize mobile data with a computer to browse the Internet through the Official Vivo iQOO 8 PC Suite. Before that, first of all, you must enable USB debugging on the gadget to be recognized on the PC after installing the ideal ADB driver for Vivo iQOO 8. And you can upgrade Vivo iQOO 8 firmware by making use of the Official Vivo iQOO 8 USB Driver. Below, you can find the Vivo iQOO 8 ADB Driver for Windows 10 with an appropriate setup overview. All you need to do is click on the “Download Link” below.
Vivo iQOO 8 ADB Driver OS Compatibility
It is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit).
How to Install ADB Driver for Vivo iQOO 8 for Windows 10
To install the Vivo iQOO 8 ADB Driver in Windows 10 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect your Vivo iQOO 8 to the computer’s USB port.
- Open Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- In the Device Manager’s right pane, expand other devices or portable devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click the connected device name then select Update Driver.
- In the Update Wizard of Hardware, select Search my computer for the driver, and click Next.
- Click Browse and find the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.